Mortgage Purchasing Options
Whether you are a first time home buyer or need to pull some equity out of your home for that special project, The Mortgage Firm Florida Mortgage Specialists has the expertise to ensure you get the best option to meet your needs.
Conventional Home Loans
The most common mortgage
- Has a fixed interest rate for the entire life of the loan.
- Qualified buyers can have as low as 5% down Payment.
- Loan amounts go as high as $453,100.00.
- Terms available in 10, 15, 20, and 30 Years.
FHA Home Loans
Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA) assists borrowers who may need a low down payment and flexible mortgage guidelines.
- Perfect for first time home buyers.
- low 3.5% down payment can even be given as a gift.
- Seller can contribute up to 6% of purchase price towards buyer closing costs.
- Guidelines for qualifying are the most relaxed of all programs.
VA Home Loans
Only for those that are currently or previously serving in the US military. Surviving spouses can also be eligible if determined by the VA (Veterans Administration)
- Must be a Veteran, Active Duty Military, or member of the reserves.
- No monthly mortgage insurance required unlike FHA.
- Seller concessions up to 4% of the value of the property.
- Credit scores as low as 620.
- 100% financing available.
USDA Home Loans
USDA or rural development loan program, provides low and moderate income home buyers with more affordable finance options that have little or no down payment or out of pocket costs. Howeve, the property must be located in a USDA designated area.
- To see if the property you want qualifies just click HERE
- 100% financing available to qualified buyers.
- Seller contribution of up to 6% of the purchase price towards buyers closing costs.
- Income and property restrictions apply.
Jumbo Home Loans
Jumbo Loans are any loans over the $453,100.00 threshhold.
- These types of mortgages can have 1st and 2nd liens in case buyer needs time to sell another property to payoff the second lien.
- Only available for qualified buyers.